Emporiki Bank – Cyprus Ltd is pleased to introduce the VISA Debit Card (in replacement of Maestro ATM Card) with additional multiple benefits.
Emporiki Bank Visa Debit Card can be used for purchases at millions of places worldwide, such as restaurants, shops, travel agencies or simply to pay a utility bill. Plus, cardholders can use their cards for cash access at any Visa ATM or member location in Cyprus and around the world.
Characteristics and Advantages of the Emporiki Bank Visa Debit Card
- Is available only to individuals
- Is International and can be used in Cyprus and Abroad at any VISA point of sale for the purchase of goods and services
- Can be used for transactions in Emporiki Bank ATM's, as well as in ATM's of other banks in Cyprus and Abroad
- Can be linked with up to 4 accounts of the main Card Holder, one of which will be the designated main account (Sight, Current or Savings) through which the card will be linked for all transactions. This service is available at all Emporki Bank-Cyprus ATM's for the following transactions
- Cash withdrawals from main holder accounts (where available) without charge
- Cash/Cheque Deposits to main holder accounts (where applicable)
- Money Transfers between linked accounts (where applicable)
- Balance inquiries
- Statement of last transactions of account
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) change
- For withdrawals from ATM's of other Banks, in Cyprus and Abroad, transactions will take place in the local currency and the money will be withdrawn from the main account which was designated by the main card holder
- The card offers the ability to conduct safe transactions with the use of the advanced Chip Card technology, while at the same time reduces the need of carrying cash, since it can be used for purchases over a wide and International Point of Sale (POS) network
To view Debit Card Charges click here